Texas DPS Business Hours
The Department of Public Safety of the State of Texas, commonly known as the Texas DPS, is a department of the state government of Texas. The DPS is responsible for statewide law enforcement and driver license administration. The Public Safety Commission oversees the DPS.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of Texas DPS, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Texas DPS hours of operation that includes Texas DPS opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter Labor Day opening and closing business hours.
Texas DPS Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: OFF, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Texas DPS is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Texas DPS’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Texas DPS open and close?
Wednesday to Friday: 8AM–5PM
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
Texas DPS Special Event Hours
Texas DPS company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Texas DPS Holidays Hours
The Texas DPS website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day After Thanksgiving Day
- Day After Christmas
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
Contacting Texas DPS to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Texas DPS customer support by calling (512) 424-2000 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 5805 N Lamar Blvd, Austin, Texas, 78752, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Texas DPS or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Texas DPS.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Texas DPS Reviews
Submit your review