Recently updated on January 24th, 2024 at 05:55 am
Ticketmaster is an American ticket sales and distribution company. Ticketmaster’s clients include venues, artists and promoters. Clients control their events and set ticket prices, and Ticketmaster sells tickets that the clients make available to them. Today, we will discuss about Ticketmaster hours of operation that includes Ticketmaster opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Ticketmaster stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Ticketmaster Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm, Sun: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Ticketmaster is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support : Ticketmaster ‘s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Ticketmaster open and close?
|Store hours today
Ticketmaster Special Event Hours
The Ticketmaster website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
Ticketmaster Special Event Hours
Ticketmaster company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Ticketmaster to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Ticketmaster customer support by calling 1-800-653-8000 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 1000 Corporate Landing Charleston, WV 25311
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
How can I talk to someone on Ticketmaster?
If you have tickets with us you can contact us directly from your order. Simply click the button below, select the event you want to talk to us about, hit the ‘Chat’ button.
How do I contact Ticketmaster immediately?
Things You Should Know. Contact Ticketmaster by phone by calling 1-800-653-8000 to speak directly to a fan support representative. Press 1 for ticket issues or 2 if you have general questions.
What number is 1 800 653 8000?
How to Call Ticketmaster support? Unfortunately, the Ticketmaster customer service phone number isn’t stated on the Ticketmaster contacts page. You may find it on the Ticketmaster Twitter page. It is 800-653-8000.
Can I get a refund on Ticketmaster?
Can I have a refund or exchange? We can’t offer any exchanges or refunds if you’re event is going ahead on the date originally planned – you can however cancel your tickets in line with our Purchase Policy. We also have a fan guarantee for our customers, where we can offer a 24-hour cooling-off period.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Ticketmaster.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Healthcare.gov Hours
Submit your review
Ticket prices were straightforward, fees weren't too bad. Mobile ticketing worked great, seats were as expected. Matthew Knight Arena is an excellent venue for a concert. The bands were great.
If I could leave 0 stars for the customer service I have received I would. There is no way to contact an actual human being to assist you with any issues. After emailing back and forth and receiving automatically generated responses, I finally received a phone call on day 3. This representative was not able to help in any way and said my issue was going to be escalated to a manager. She told me the disclaimer that it would take 48-72 hours for a response. It’s been 4 days and I have yet to receive a phone call. By far the worst customer service I have ever experienced!