Recently updated on February 1st, 2024 at 11:06 am
Timberland is an American manufacturer and retailer of outdoors wear, with a focus on footwear. The company also sells apparel, such as clothes, watches, glasses, sunglasses, and leather goods. Timberland’s corporate headquarters are located in Stratham, New Hampshire. Today, we will discuss about Timberland hours of operation that includes Timberland opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Timberland stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Timberland Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat to Sun: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Timberland is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support : Timberland ‘s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Timberland open and close?
|Store hours today
Timberland Special Event Hours
The Timberland website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
Timberland Special Event Hours
Timberland company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Timberland to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Timberland customer support by calling 1-888-802-9947 number directly.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 200 DOMAIN DRIVE STRATHAM, NH 03885
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Timberland or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Is Timberland a US brand?
Timberland LLC is an American manufacturer and retailer of outdoor footwear and apparel owned by VF Corporation.
Is Timberland still in business?
Today we are one global brand with three distinct categories: Work, Life and Outdoor. They encompass all our products, whether on the job, trail, street or stage.
How do you clean suede Timberlands?
For stubborn scuffs on both our nubuck leather and suede, use an eraser bar – as found in our Dry Cleaning Kit – and rub over the affected area to erase it. Top Tip: With suede, brush in the direction of the shoes’ fibres to avoid damage.
Why did Timberlands fail in India?
The company failed to understand the Indian customers which differ widely in tastes, colors and habits. Also, Timberland ignored the smaller cities where rentals are lower and margins higher.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Timberland.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Massena Savings and Loan Hours
Submit your review
GREENSTRIDE™ MOTION 6 HIKER FOR WOMEN IN Pink - Lovely to look at. So comfortable to wear. Light weight. True to size. Absolutely delighted with purchase. AND WATERPROOF! Highly recommend.