Recently updated on February 5th, 2024 at 04:26 am
The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) is a public health sciences university in Little Rock, Arkansas. It is part of the University of Arkansas System and consists of six colleges, seven institutes, several research centers, a statewide network of community education centers, and the UAMS Medical Center. Today, we will discuss about UAMS hours of operation that includes UAMS opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most UAMS stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
UAMS Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central time, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: OFF, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, UAMS is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: UAMS’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does UAMS open and close?
Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
|Store hours today
UAMS Special Event Hours
The UAMS website offers details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday
- George Washington’s Birthday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
UAMS Special Event Hours
UAMS company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting UAMS to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach UAMS customer support by calling (501) 686-7000 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email Comments@UAMS.edu. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 4301 West Markham Street, Little Rock, AR 72205, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official UAMS or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Is University of Arkansas med school good?
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences is ranked No. 76 (tie) in Best Medical Schools: Research and No. 17 (tie) in Best Medical Schools: Primary Care.
Is UAMS the same as University of Arkansas?
The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences was founded in 1879 by eight physicians. Today UAMS is the state’s only academic health center, part of a statewide network of postsecondary education institutions of the University of Arkansas System governed by a 10-member Board of Trustees.
What is the University of Arkansas ranked in the world?
The university is consistently ranked among the best universities USA. As per the THE (Times Higher Education) University Ranking 2023, University of Arkansas is ranked 601-800, making it among the top universities in the country. Meanwhile, QS World University Ranking 2024, ranked the university at 1001-1200. Q.
Why choose University of Arkansas?
Set on a beautiful campus, the University of Arkansas offers an extensive variety of student groups, intramural sports, and on campus tutoring. The UofA is a campus with fun traditions, qualified professors, and is a great place to call home.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for UAMS.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Submit your review
I'm giving this hospital a 3 star because of the night nurse Janette. She is the best, and most professional, caring, and her word is her word.