USCIS Business Hours
USCIS is an agency of the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS) that administers the country’s naturalization and immigration system.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of USCIS , you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about USCIS hours of operation that includes USCIS opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
USCIS Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open 9:00 am – 5:00 pm In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, USCIS is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support : USCIS ‘s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does USCIS open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 a.m||8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m||8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m||8:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m||8:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 a.m||8:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 a.m||5:00 pm|
USCIS Special Event Hours
The USCIS website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
USCIS Special Event Hours
USCIS company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting USCIS to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach USCIS customer support by calling 1 (800) 375-5283 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 20 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official USCIS or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for USCIS.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Avast Hours
Submit your review