Recently updated on January 20th, 2024 at 09:33 am
The United States Postal Service providing postal service in the United States, including its insular areas and associated states. The Post Office Department was created in 1792 with the passage of the Postal Service Act. Today, we will discuss about USPS hours of operation that includes USPS opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most USPS stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
USPS Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon – Fri: 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat: 8 AM – 6 PM ET. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, USPS is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support : USPS ‘s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does USPS open and close?
|Store hours today
USPS Special Event Hours
The USPS website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
USPS Special Event Hours
USPS company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting USPS to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach USPS customer support by calling 1-800-275-8777 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 475 L’Enfant Plaza, S.W., Room 2P530, Washington, DC 20260-0546
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Does USPS Ship to India from USA?
USPS offers the following delivery services to India from the US: Global Express Guaranteed (1-3 days) Priority Mail Express International (3-5 days) Priority Mail International (6-10 days)
What does the USPS do?
The Postal Service provides mail processing and delivery services to individuals and businesses in the U.S.
How do I know when USPS will arrive?
Informed Delivery is a free service from USPS that shows you preview images of incoming mail, as well as status updates about your incoming and outbound packages. You can see those notifications in a morning Daily Digest email, or at any time via the dashboard from your phone, computer, or the USPS Mobile® app.
Do I have to pay customs for package from USA to India?
Yes, all items shipped to India are subject to duty. India has a de minimis value of INR 0, indicating that there is no minimum threshold for duty tax exemption on imported items.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for USPS.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : AT&T Hours
Submit your review
Ordered on Thursday from NJ, USA. Very pleasantly the goods arrived by Wednesday in Singapore. I’m really surprised at how efficient USPS is. Definitely getting a 5 star for me.