USPS Business Hours
The United States Postal Service providing postal service in the United States, including its insular areas and associated states. The Post Office Department was created in 1792 with the passage of the Postal Service Act.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of USPS , you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about USPS hours of operation that includes USPS opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
USPS Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon – Fri: 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat: 8 AM – 6 PM ET. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, USPS is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support : USPS ‘s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does USPS open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 am||8:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||8:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||8:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||8:30 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||8:30 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
USPS Special Event Hours
The USPS website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
USPS Special Event Hours
USPS company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting USPS to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach USPS customer support by calling 1-800-275-8777 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 475 L’Enfant Plaza, S.W., Room 2P530, Washington, DC 20260-0546
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for USPS.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : AT&T Hours
Submit your review