Utah DMV Business Hours
The Division of Motor Vehicles (Utah DMV) is a division of the Utah State Tax Commission. The primary duty of the DMV is to issue title and registration for Utah vehicles, including passenger vehicles, trucks, trailers, motorcycles, motor homes, off-highway vehicles, boats, and snowmobiles.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of Utah DMV, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Utah DMV hours of operation that includes Utah DMV opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter Labor Day opening and closing business hours.
Utah DMV Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.: Monday through Friday, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: OFF closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Utah DMV is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Utah DMV’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Utah DMV open and close?
Monday – Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Thursday: 11:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||9:00 am||3:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||3:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||3:00 pm|
|Thursday||11:00 am||5:30 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||12:00 pm|
Utah DMV Special Event Hours
The Utah DMV website offers details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- State observed holidays
- Harvest Day
- Black Friday
- Christmas Eve
- New Year’s Eve after 12:00 p.m.
Utah DMV Special Event Hours
Utah DMV company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Utah DMV to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Utah DMV customer support by calling 800-368-8824 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 451 N Main St, Milford, UT 84751, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Utah DMV page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Utah DMV.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Utah DMV Reviews
Submit your review