Vanguard Business Hours
The Vanguard Group is the largest supplier of mutual funds as well as the second-largest provider of exchange-traded funds (ETFs) in the world after BlackRock’s iShares. Vanguard is owned by the funds managed by the company and is owned by its clients.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of Vanguard , you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Vanguard hours of operation that includes Vanguard opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Vanguard Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday–Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Eastern time
- Weekends: The customer service department is closed on weekends In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Vanguard is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support : Vanguard ‘s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Vanguard open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
Vanguard Special Event Hours
The Vanguard website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
Vanguard Special Event Hours
Vanguard company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Vanguard to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Vanguard customer support by calling 877-662-7447 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 100 Vanguard Blvd, Malvern, PA 19355
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Vanguard or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Vanguard.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Cox Hours
Submit your review
As of today I am very frustrated trying to get a customer service rep to answer questions about my IRA funds. Being on hold for 50 or 60 minutes and knowing this company is not open on weekends. Especially hard when you live on the west coast and not have West Coast hours available. They're trading platform is confusing and hard to navigate, especially for beginners. My beneficiaries will most likely do the wrong thing if they don't understand how to set up an inherited IRA, and will be frustrated if they can't get help or answers when they are going through the grieving process to begin with. I am moving my account to a different firm, one that is open later in the evening and or on weekends.
difficult to get a real person within an hour on the phone and lately difficult to access my account. Account access now needs an extra step -a 6 secret number-by way of the phone. Complained about this a month ago and was told there is a glitch and that they are working on it. No vanguard follow up or time frame. As of December 30, code still required. Need better tech folks and customer care. Vanguard is becoming less user friendly.