Recently updated on January 20th, 2024 at 11:43 am
Verizon is an American telecommunications company which offers wireless products and services. The Verizon Wireless is the largest wireless carrier in the United States, provide wireless service to 119 million subscribers as of 2020. Today, we will discuss about Verizon hours of operation that includes Verizon opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Verizon stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Verizon Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 8 am – 7 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat: 8 am – 7 pm and Sun: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Verizon is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support : Verizon ‘s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Verizon open and close?
|Store hours today
Verizon Special Event Hours
The Verizon website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
Verizon Special Event Hours
Verizon company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Verizon to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Verizon customer support by calling 1 (800) 922-0204 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036, USA
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
How do I talk to a person at Verizon customer service?
Contacting a human at Verizon via phone
Call Verizon customer service at 800-922-0204 between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m.
When prompted to state why you are calling, press “0.”
After being asked again to state the reason for your call, press “0” again.
Wait for the system to connect you to a Verizon representative.
Can I pick up a router from Verizon?
Self-Installation is a great way to set up your Fios Internet, TV and Phone service(s) when it’s convenient for you. Verizon can mail you the equipment or you can pick it up at one of our Fios locations.
Can you return Verizon equipment to any store?
If you purchased your merchandise in a Verizon store, you can return it to any Verizon store. Please search Return Policy on verizon.com for more details. Returning your merchandise does not automatically terminate your service. You must call Customer Service to cancel service.
How do I call Verizon from outside the US?
Call the International Support Team to get help while traveling, +1-908-559-4899. If your device is lost, stolen or broken or you experience a device issue while you’re traveling outside the US, reach our International Support Team from any landline phone: Enter your country’s toll-free number.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Verizon.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : PSEG NJ Hours
Submit your review
We went to the Woods Cross Verizon Store and Dallin helped us with a very difficult situation getting our new phones synched with the proper account. After hours on the phone with customer help we finally gave up and went to the store for person to person help.