Recently updated on February 15th, 2024 at 04:20 am
Viasat Inc. is an American communications company based in Carlsbad, California, with additional operations across the United States and worldwide. Today, we will discuss about Viasat hours of operation that includes Viasat opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Viasat stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Viasat Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 24 Hours Open, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: 24 Hours Open, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Viasat is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Viasat’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Viasat open and close?
Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
|Store hours today
Viasat Special Event Hours
Viasat company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Viasat Holidays Hours
The Viasat website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
Contacting Viasat to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Viasat customer support by calling 1 (844) 702-3199 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 6155 El Camino Real, Carlsbad, CA 92009, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Viasat or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Does Viasat have free hours?
Classic plan Free Zone: Midnight to 5 a.m. Free Zone for Evolution and Essential plans: From 3 a.m. to 8 a.m. Free Zone on select Liberty plans: From 3–6 a.m.
How can I speak to someone Viasat?
You can call Viasat customer service at 1-855-810-1308 anytime of the day or night for questions about service or with tech support issues. You can also contact Viasat by live chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is Viasat a US company?
Viasat is an American communications company based in Carlsbad, California, with additional operations across the United States and worldwide. Viasat is a provider of high-speed satellite broadband services and secure networking systems covering military and commercial markets.
How long does it take to get Viasat?
Overview. Viasat is typically able to have a technician install your equipment at your home within 3–5 days.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Viasat.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Submit your review
James, the installation tech who put in our Viastat internet today, was very professional, courteous and did an outstanding job!