Recently updated on February 22nd, 2024 at 05:24 am
Vroom, Inc. is a New York City-based used car retailer and e-commerce company that lets consumers buy, sell, and finance cars online. The Vroom Corporate Office located at 2103 CityWest Blvd Suite #1100, Houston, TX 77042, United States. Today, we will discuss about Vroom hours of operation that includes Vroom opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Vroom stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Vroom Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday through Friday: 9:00 am – 11:00 pm EST.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday – Sunday: Closed, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Vroom is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Vroom faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Vroom open and close?
Monday to Saturday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
|Store hours today
Vroom Special Event Hours
Vroom company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Vroom Holidays Hours
The Vroom website offers details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
Contacting Vroom to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Vroom customer support by calling 1 (855) 524-1300 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 2103 CityWest Blvd Suite #1100, Houston, TX 77042, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Vroom or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
What company owns Vroom?
Vroom, Inc. is a parent company of United Auto Credit Corporation (UACC) and CarStory. Previously, it was a used car retailer and e-commerce company that let consumers buy, sell, and finance cars online. Vroom ceased e-commerce automotive sales operations on January 22, 2024. Vroom, Inc.
Is Vroom a startup?
Vroom was part of a wave of U.S. startups that launched about a decade ago all aiming to disrupt used car sales and the traditional dealership model. Most of these startups — a batch that included Shift Technologies, Beepi and Fair.com — have shut down or were acquired.
What is Vroom and how does it work?
Vroom works in much the same way as other online car-selling platforms like CarMax, and Carvana. The company keeps a physical inventory of used vehicles you can browse online and have delivered to your door. In addition, Vroom purchases used vehicles and picks them up for free.
Does Vroom have physical locations?
While Vroom keeps a physical inventory of used cars you can browse online, it doesn’t have a physical location like Carvana.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Vroom.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: UMR Hours
Submit your review