Recently updated on February 12th, 2024 at 04:39 am
VSP Vision Care is a vision care health insurance company operating in Australia, Canada, Ireland, the United States, and the United Kingdom. The VSP Vision Care Corporate Office located at 3333 Quality Dr, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670, United States. Today, we will discuss about VSP Vision Care hours of operation that includes VSP Vision Care opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most VSP Vision Care stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
VSP Vision Care Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm CST, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat: 9:30 am – 4:00 pm CST, Sun: closed, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, VSP Vision Care is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: VSP Vision Care’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does VSP Vision Care open and close?
Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
|Store hours today
VSP Vision Care Special Event Hours
VSP Vision Care company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
VSP Vision Care Holidays Hours
The VSP Vision Care website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
Contacting VSP Vision Care to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach VSP Vision Care customer support by calling 1 (800) 877-7195 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 3333 Quality Dr, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official VSP Vision Care or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
What does VSP stand for in vision care?
Vision Service Plan
What is vision insurance in USA?
What Is Vision Care Insurance? Vision care insurance will often cover routine eye health expenses such as eye exams, contact lens fittings, contact lenses, and eyeglass lenses and frames. Some plans may even provide a discount on LASIK procedures and other corrective surgeries.
What is VSP light care?
With VSP LightCare™, you can use your frame and lens benefit to get non-prescription eyewear from your VSP® network doctor. Sunglasses or blue light filtering glasses may be just what you’re looking for. KEEP YOUR EYES PROTECTED OUTDOORS AND IN: Always wear sunglasses outdoors. Protect your eyes from.
What is VSP app?
Manage your eye care needs at any time, and from anywhere, with the VSP Vision Care App. Download the app from the App store or the Google Play store and get instant access to: View your benefit coverage. Access your Member ID card. Find a doctor.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for VSP Vision Care.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
VSP Vision Care Reviews
Submit your review
Pretty odd there are no reviews yet given the size of the company, but they are more a discount than insurance. I like that things are spelled out and you don't have to wait on insurance to figure out your payment, but my spectacles still cost $500 even with discounts. Definitely better than nothing if you do not have vision insurance that covers glasses and contacts.