Recently updated on February 2nd, 2024 at 04:05 am
Whole Foods Market is an American-based chain of supermarkets that sells foods that are free of artificial additives and hydrogenated fats. They sell organic foods in their brick and motor stores and online. You might want to contact Whole Foods headquarters to make a complaint or compliment about their products and services. Today, we will discuss about Whole Foods Market hours of operation that includes Whole Foods Market opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Whole Foods Market stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Whole Foods Market Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Friday: 6:00 AM – 12:00 AM, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – sun: 6:00 AM – 12:00 AM, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Whole Foods Market is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Whole Foods Market’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Whole Foods Market open and close?
|Store hours today
Whole Foods Market Special Event Hours
The Whole Foods Market website offers details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day
Whole Foods Market Special Event Hours
Whole Foods Market company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Whole Foods Market to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Whole Foods Market customer support by calling 1 (844) 936-8255 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 525 N Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78703, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Whole Foods Market or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
How many Whole Foods markets are there in the US?
There are 515 Whole Foods Market stores in the United States as of January 22, 2024.
What is Whole Foods Market known for?
natural and organic foods
Is Wholefoods owned by Amazon?
Amazon’s Whole Foods Market grocery store chain acquisition, history, timeline. Amazon acquired Whole Foods Market in 2017 for $13.7 billion. Before the purchase, Whole Foods had seen declining sales for several quarters. Warren Buffett and Albertsons were two other potential buyers who said no to the opportunity.
Which foods are Whole Foods?
Whole foods include fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains (such as oats, brown rice and barley), nuts, beans, fish, shellfish and eggs. Minimally processed foods are foods that are a little processed, such as frozen produce or whole wheat flour.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Whole Foods Market.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Whole Foods Market Reviews
Submit your review
I visited this supermarket as my friends told me that I had never eaten the food of such high quality.