World of Warcraft Business Hours
Blizzard Entertainment’s World of Warcraft (WoW) is an MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role-playing game). World of Warcraft, a fantasy role-playing game set in the Warcraft universe, is set in the continent of Azeroth around four years after the events of Warcraft III The Frozen Throne. On November 23, 2004, the game which had been revealed in 2001 was made available to celebrate the Warcraft franchise’s tenth anniversary.The World of Warcraft Corporate Office Located at 1570 S. Phillips Rd.,Lanett,Alabama,36863, United States.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of World of Warcraft , you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about World of Warcraft hours of operation that includes World of Warcraft opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter Labor Day opening and closing business hours.
World of Warcraft Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 24 Hours Open, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: 24 Hours Open, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, World of Warcraft is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Marshall’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does World of Warcraft open and close?
Monday to Friday: 24 hours open
Saturday: 24 hours open
Sunday: 24 hours open
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
World of Warcraft Special Event Hours
World of Warcraft company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
World of Warcraft Holidays Hours
The World of Warcraft website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Love is in the Air
- Lunar Festival
- Children’s Week
- Midsummer Fire Festival
- Hallow’s End
- Feast of Winter Veil
- Pirates’ Day
- Pilgrim’s Bounty
- Harvest Festival
- Day of the Dead
- WoW’s 10th Anniversary
- Fireworks Spectacular
- WoW’s 11th Anniversary
- WoW’s 12th Anniversary
Contacting World of Warcraft to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach World of Warcraft customer support by calling (844) 538-8796 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 1570 S. Phillips Rd.,Lanett,Alabama,36863, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official World of Warcraft or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for World of Warcraft.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
World of Warcraft Reviews
Submit your review