Zales Business Hours
In 1993, the American retail firm The Zale Corporation was founded. The original Zales Jewelers shop was founded by Morris Zale, William Zale, and Ben Lipshy. They devised a credit plan dubbed “a penny down and a dollar a week” that made it simple and affordable for the typical American shopper to make a purchase. They began offering an online shopping option to its consumers in 1998. Irving, Texas serves as the company’s corporate headquarters. Compared to the previous downtown locations, it underwent a significant transformation after opening a store in a shopping mall.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of Zales, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Zales hours of operation that includes Zales opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter Labor Day opening and closing business hours.
Zales Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Friday: 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM ET, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat: 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm ET, Sunday: 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm ET closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Zales is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Zales’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Zales open and close?
Monday to Saturday: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Sunday: 12 – 6:00 PM
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||11:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||11:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||11:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||11:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Friday||11:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||11:00 am||7:00 pm|
Zales Special Event Hours
The Zales website offers details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Easter Sunday
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Zales Special Event Hours
Zales company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Zales to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Zales customer support by calling 800-311-5393 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email Webmaster@zalecorp.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 901 W. Walnut Hill Ln. Irvine, TX 75038 United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Zales or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Zales.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Submit your review