Recently updated on January 26th, 2024 at 04:31 am
AARP is the United States–based interest group focusing on issues affecting those over the age of fifty. The AARP was founded in 1958 by Ethel Percy Andrus and Leonard Davis. AARP sells paid memberships, and markets insurance and other services to its members. Today, we will discuss about AARP hours of operation that includes AARP opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most AARP stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
AARP Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 7 a.m. through 11 p.m. ET
- Weekends: The customer service department is closed on Saturday to Sunday In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, AARP is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support : AARP ‘s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does AARP open and close?
|Store hours today
AARP Special Event Hours
The AARP website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
AARP Special Event Hours
AARP company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting AARP to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach AARP customer support by calling (1-888-687-2277) number directly.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 601 E St NW, Washington, DC 20004
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official AARP or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
What is AARP USA?
American Association of Retired Persons (AARP), nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that works to address the needs and interests of middle-aged and elderly people in the United States. Its membership is open to all persons age 50 or older, whether working or retired.
Can I get AARP at 24?
What is AARP’s Membership Age Requirement? AARP membership is open to anyone 18 or older. While AARP’s mission is dedicated to the needs of the 50+ population, anyone can become an AARP member for as low as $12 for the first year with automatic renewal.
What is AARP purpose?
Enhancing the quality of life for all as we age—not just serving our nearly 38 million members—is our mission. At its heart, the work that AARP and its affiliates do can be summed up in just 12 words: “We fight for and equip each individual to live their best life.” It’s all about real possibilities.
Which is better AAA or AARP?
AARP offers unique coverage options, like RecoverCare, tailored to their customer demographics, while AAA is known for extensive roadside assistance coverage. AARP has cheaper average rates in most circumstances, but AAA may be a more affordable option for drivers with high-risk incidents on their record.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for AARP.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : CareCredit Hours
Submit your review
We received the letter from UnitedHealthcare. It is announced that the rate for our AARP UHC Supplemental Insurance plan N will increase 12.4% for the year 2024. The inflation rate in June was 3%, in July 2023 3.3%. How can the medical insurance get the rate increase 4 times higher than the inflation rate?