Recently updated on February 15th, 2024 at 04:42 am
Acme Tools was founded by George Kuhlman in 1948 as a small electric motor repair shop in downtown Grand Forks, North Dakota. The business was named “ACME” because it represented the highest level or degree attainable – the peak of perfection. Today, we will discuss about Acme Tools hours of operation that includes Acme Tools opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Acme Tools stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Acme Tools Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM CT, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: OFF, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Acme Tools is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Acme Tools faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Acme Tools open and close?
Monday to Friday: 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
|Store hours today
Acme Tools Special Event Hours
Acme Tools company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Acme Tools Holidays Hours
The Acme Tools website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Mother’s Day
- Father’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Contacting Acme Tools to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Acme Tools customer support by calling 877-345-ACME (2263) number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 1101 N Washington St, Grand Forks, ND 58203, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Acme Tools or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Is Acme Tools owned by Amazon?
(commonly referred to as Acme Tools) is a family-owned tool and equipment distributor in the Midwestern United States. Founded in 1948 as Acme Electric Motor, Inc., this company was first rebranded as Tool Crib of the North in 1970, and then as Acme Tools in 2005.
Who does Acme Tools ship with?
Acme Tools offers great shipping options and rates. We use FedEx/UPS/SpeeDee for orders less than 150 lbs and ABF/Old Dominion/FedEx Freight for orders above 150 lbs. Your shipping costs and options are presented during the checkout process.
How long has Acme Tools been in business?
Acme Tools was founded by George Kuhlman in 1948 as a small electric motor repair shop in downtown Grand Forks, North Dakota.
Is Acme free to use?
ACME is free, which lets any domain owner get a trusted certificate at no cost. As previously stated, the ACME automates the certificate lifecycle with no human error. ACME can be used by anyone, which supports uniform protocols for all functions instead of separate APIs.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Acme Tools.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Acme Tools Reviews
Submit your review
Acme Tools went above and beyond to satisfy me, koodos to them!