Recently updated on February 15th, 2024 at 04:43 am
Hermès International S.A., or simply Hermès, is a French luxury design house established in 1837. It specializes in leather goods, lifestyle accessories, home furnishings, perfumery, jewelry, watches and ready-to-wear. Its logo, since the 1950s, is of a Duke carriage with horse. Today, we will discuss about Hermès hours of operation that includes Hermès opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Hermès stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Hermès Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm EST, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm EST, Sun: OFF, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Hermès is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Hermès faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Hermès open and close?
Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
|Store hours today
Hermès Special Event Hours
Hermès company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Hermès Holidays Hours
The Hermès website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
Contacting Hermès to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Hermès customer support by calling 800-441-4488 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 55 East 59th Street Second Floor New York, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Hermès or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Are Hermès USA stores closed?
Hermes US stores are closed until further notice due to the coronavirus pandemic. Yes, you read that correctly! This comes as a shocker, as we had heard of the reduced hours Hermès was putting in place, but a company wide shutdown- is news hot off the press!
Where is it cheaper to buy Hermès?
From a US perspective, it costs a lot less to purchase an Hermès bag (or nearly any Hermès item) in Europe.
Why is Hermès so expensive?
Many factors contribute to the Hermès Birkin Bag price. The most important factor can be explained by the scarcity principle. The economics of supply and demand have driven up Birkin prices for the last 10 years. In some cases a Birkin can sell for multiples of the original retail price.
Why are Hermès clothes so expensive?
Limited Production and Scarcity: Hermès intentionally limits the production of Birkin bags to maintain exclusivity and rarity—this strict control over quantity, combined with high demand, results in elevated market prices.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Hermès.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Submit your review
Trustpilot should remove the reviews posted about the courrier Hermes now Evri. It’s unfair to Maison Hermes to leave such reviews. That said I bought the Rivale mini bracelet online, I received my order promptly and immaculately packed. Very happy with my purchase.