Recently updated on January 26th, 2024 at 04:09 am
Aetna is an American managed health care company that sells traditional and consumer directed health care insurance related services, such as medical, behavioral health, dental, long-term care, pharmaceutical, and disability plans. Today, we will discuss about Aetna hours of operation that includes Aetna opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Aetna stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Aetna Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open 8:00 am – 6:00 pm ET.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open 8:00 am – 6:00 pm ET In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Aetna is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support : Aetna ‘s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Aetna open and close?
|Store hours today
Aetna Special Event Hours
The Aetna website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
Aetna Special Event Hours
Aetna company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Aetna to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Aetna customer support by calling 1-800-US-AETNA (1-800-872-3862)number directly.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 151 Farmington Ave, Hartford, CT 06156
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Aetna or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
What is Aetna in USA?
Founded in 1853 in Hartford, CT, Aetna is committed to providing individuals, employers, health care professionals, producers and others with innovative benefits, products and services. Discover more about our organization.
How many employees does Aetna have in the US?
Aetna has 47,950 employees.
Does Aetna work in India?
Designed to help expatriates and their families access first-class international medical coverage in India, Aetna offers a wide range of options to fit your lifestyle.
Is Aetna a US company?
(/ˈɛtnə/ ET-nə) is an American managed health care company that sells traditional and consumer directed health care insurance and related services, such as medical, pharmaceutical, dental, behavioral health, long-term care, and disability plans, primarily through employer-paid (fully or partly) insurance and benefit
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Aetna.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Comcast Business Hours
Submit your review
I called customer service today with multiple questions about coverage and services. The representative was very helpful and was able to answer all of my questions. She did not rush me or act like I was in conveniencing her in anyway. Like I said friendly and helpful.
Can never get thru to the car holders or the venders to find out about the cards. Very unprofessional...