Recently updated on February 3rd, 2024 at 04:12 am
Banner Health based in 1999. The Banner Health may be a non-profit health system within the us, primarily based in Phoenix, Arizona. It operates thirty hospitals and several other specialized facilities across six states. Today, we will discuss about Banner Health hours of operation that includes Banner Health opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Banner Health stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Banner Health Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is Lines are open 7 days a week from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is Lines are open 7 days a week from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Banner Health is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Banner Health’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Banner Health open and close?
|Store hours today
Banner Health Special Event Hours
Banner Health company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Banner Health to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Banner Health customer support by calling (833) 252-5535 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 2901 N Central Ave Ste 160, Phoenix, AZ 85012, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Banner Health or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Is Banner Health only in Arizona?
We operate in six states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Nebraska, Nevada and Wyoming. We are headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. Our address is 2901 North Central Ave., Phoenix, Arizona 85012.
When did Banner Fort Collins Medical Center open?
How long has Banner Health been around?
On Sept. 1, 1999, nonprofits Samaritan Health System and Lutheran Health System announce merger, creating Banner Health.
What is the largest hospital in Arizona?
1. Banner-University Medical Center Phoenix – 755 beds. The Banner-University Medical Center Phoenix, formerly called the Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, is the biggest hospital in Arizona, with 755 beds.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Banner Health.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Banner Health Reviews
Submit your review
My Experience with many areas has usually been excellent. With health plans and hospitals. My personal experience has been better with Banner than other hospitals over many decades. Emergency Rooms are pressure cookers requiring fast evaluations. The amount of my being improperly Banner evaluated was one time and still deserves Five Stars. My most recent experience started Sept 8, 2023.
My visit Saturday was in response to an ER Sept 9 experience from another group.
It was most important that I have a realistic picture of what I must contend with.
Getting through on the phone and interaction was superior as well as Emergency Room and then care once inside.