Recently updated on February 3rd, 2024 at 04:10 am
Honda funded in September twenty-four, 1948, The Honda Motor Co., Ltd. may be a Japanese public international conglomerate manufacturer of vehicles, motorcycles, and power instrumentation, Honda Head office in USA was located in 700 Van Ness Ave. Torrance, CA 90501. Today, we will discuss about Honda hours of operation that includes Honda opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Honda stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Regular Business Hours of Honda
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: OFF closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Honda is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Honda’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Honda open and close?
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Friday – Saturday: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
|Store hours today
Honda Special Event Hours
The Honda website offers details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Easter Sunday
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Honda Special Event Hours
Honda company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Honda to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Honda customer support by calling 1 (800) 999-1009 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email form. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 700 Van Ness Ave. Torrance, CA 90501, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Honda or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
When did Honda open in the US?
Where is Honda USA located?
Why is Honda logo blue in USA?
When automobiles were introduced in the US the corporate logo remained red as did the Motorcycle Division logo (which also had a wing). Honda Automobiles adopted the blue — to differentiate signage and materials — in a shade that was seen as pleasant (see previous answer).
Why is Honda popular in USA?
Honda’s reputation for producing durable vehicles is well-deserved. If you buy a new one, you can rest easy knowing every penny is well worth the price tag. Moreover, yearly maintenance costs are among the lowest in the business.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Honda.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Submit your review
My transmission went into neutral in the middle of the highway. The car still runs, but it needs a whole new transmission. And now they're even saying brakes and they know I have no money they're saying the recall is for the electronic system of the transmission.