Meritage Homes Business Hours
Meritage Homes Corporation is a real estate company based in America which mainly focuses on constructing single-family detached homes for its customers across the United States. As of 2017, the company had around 1605 employees working under it. The company currently has Steven J. Hilton as its CEO and also Larry W. Seay as its CFO. In the year 2014, the net income of the company was around $142 million.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of Meritage Homes, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Meritage Homes hours of operation that includes Meritage Homes opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter Labor Day opening and closing business hours.
Meritage Homes Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Friday: 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Meritage Homes is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Meritage Homes’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Meritage Homes open and close?
Monday to Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Thursday to Saturday: 10AM–6PM
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||10:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Sunday||12:00 am||6:00 pm|
Meritage Homes Special Event Hours
Meritage Homes company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Meritage Homes to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Meritage Homes customer support by calling 1 (877) 275-6374 number directly.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 8800 E. Raintree Dr., Suite 300, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Meritage Homes or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Meritage Homes.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Meritage Homes Reviews
Submit your review