Recently updated on February 22nd, 2024 at 06:24 am
Crypto.com is a cryptocurrency exchange company based in Singapore. As of May 2022, the company reportedly had 50 million customers and 4,000 employees. The exchange issues its own exchange token named Cronos. Today, we will discuss about Crypto.com hours of operation that includes Crypto.com opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Crypto.com stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Crypto.com Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 24 Hours Open.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday – Sunday: 24 Hours Open, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Crypto.com is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Crypto.com faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Crypto.com open and close?
Monday to Saturday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
|Store hours today
Crypto.com Special Event Hours
Crypto.com company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Crypto.com Holidays Hours
The Crypto.com website offers details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
Contacting Crypto.com to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Crypto.com customer support by calling 1 (888) 824-8817 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 487 7th Ave, New York, NY 10018, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Crypto.com or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Is crypto com available in the US?
The Crypto.com App is currently available in 49 states in the United States of America & US Territories, including: Alabama. Alaska.
Does crypto work in USA?
Yes! You can buy Bitcoin in the USA through an online exchange or a Bitcoin ATM. Online exchanges such as Coinbase make it simple to purchase Bitcoin with a credit card, debit card, bank transfer, or bank wire.
Is crypto com legit in usa?
Crypto.com holds a money services business license with U.S. FinCEN, so it’s legal in the U.S. It also holds a money transmitter license in every U.S. state that requires it, except New York.
Is crypto com closing in usa?
Last June 9, Singapore-based crypto exchange Crypto.com announced that it would no longer offer services to institutional clients in the U.S., effective June 21.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Crypto.com.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: UMR Hours
Submit your review