CT DMV Business Hours
The CT DMV (Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles) is a state agency of Connecticut that manages state driver’s licenses and vehicle registration. The agency has its headquarters in Wethersfield.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of CT DMV, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about CT DMV hours of operation that includes CT DMV opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter Labor Day opening and closing business hours.
CT DMV Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: OFF, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, CT DMV is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: CT DMV’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does CT DMV open and close?
Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM||4:00 PM|
CT DMV Special Event Hours
CT DMV company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
CT DMV Holidays Hours
The CT DMV website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Lincoln’s Birthday
- Washington’s Birthday
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Juneteenth Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Contacting CT DMV to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach CT DMV customer support by calling 860-263-5725 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 60 State St., Wethersfield, CT 06161, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official CT DMV or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for CT DMV.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
CT DMV Reviews
Submit your review