Recently updated on January 20th, 2024 at 10:07 am
Dominion Energy is an American power and energy company, that supplies electricity in parts of Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina and supplies natural gas. The Dominion serves more than 5 million retail energy customers in the Midwest, mid-Atlantic and Northeast regions of the U.S. Today, we will discuss about Dominion Power hours of operation that includes Dominion Power opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Dominion Power stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Virginia Dominion Power Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET
- Weekends: The customer service department is Closed on Sat to Sun. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Dominion Power is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support : Dominion Power ‘s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Dominion Power open and close?
|Store hours today
Virginia Dominion Power Special Event Hours
The Dominion Power website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
Dominion Power Special Event Hours
Dominion Power company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Dominion Power to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Dominion Power customer support by calling 1 (866) 366-4357 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 120 Tredegar Street, Richmond, VA 23261
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Is Dominion Energy 24 hour customer service in Virginia?
We’re available 8 a.m.– 5 p.m., Monday–Friday. Outside the United States, please call 001-757-857-2112.
Is Dominion Energy a US company?
Dominion is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, the US.
How do I contact Dominion VA power?
Is Dominion Energy nuclear?
During 2021 the company’s seven nuclear power reactors located in Connecticut, Virginia, and South Carolina produced more than 52,700,000 MWh of carbon free electricity avoiding the release of *40.5 million tons of CO2 emissions.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Dominion Virginia Power.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Southwest Airlines Hours
Dominion Power Reviews
Submit your review
Had a recent experience with this Gas company in Utah and I must say the help i got was so wonderful and for all the people who helped make it happen fast were amazing!! I do know the name of the person I first spoke with and got me on the right path and put into motion the process to get my gas turned on asap and her name was Pam! She was so helpful and so sweet about everything.