Recently updated on February 8th, 2024 at 04:07 am
The County of Los Angeles Department of Public Social Services (DPSS) administers federal, State and County funded programs for persons in need of financial assistance, food/nutrition benefits, health care coverage, training and job placement assistance. Today, we will discuss about DPSS hours of operation that includes DPSS opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most DPSS stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
DPSS Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. — 7:30 p.m., weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday: 8:00 a.m. — 4:30 p.m., Sunday: OFF closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, DPSS is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: DPSS’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does DPSS open and close?
Monday to Thursday: 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
|Store hours today
DPSS Special Event Hours
The DPSS website offers details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Indigenous People’s Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
DPSS Special Event Hours
DPSS company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting DPSS to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach DPSS customer support by calling (866) 613-3777 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 12860 Crossroads Pkwy S, City of Industry, CA 91746, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official DPSS or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
What does the DPSS stand for?
Department of Public Social Services.
How many DPSS offices are in LA County?
DPSS has a workforce of nearly 14,000 employees with the capacity to serve residents in 19 languages at more than 40 offices throughout Los Angeles County.
How much is general relief in California?
GR includes a monthly cash grant of $221 for a single person and access to supportive services. An average GR case for a needy adult consists of one person, living alone, with no income or resources. To be eligible for GR, an individual must be a resident of Los Angeles County.
What is the full form of IRT education?
Institute for the Recruitment of Teachers (IRT)
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for DPSS.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Submit your review