FEMA Business Hours
The FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) is an agency of the United States Department of Homeland Security, initially created under President Jimmy Carter by Presidential Reorganization Plan No. 3 of 1978 and implemented by two Executive Orders on April 1, 1979.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of FEMA, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about FEMA hours of operation that includes FEMA opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter Labor Day opening and closing business hours.
FEMA Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Friday: 24 Hours Open, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: 24 Hours Open, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, FEMA is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: FEMA’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does FEMA open and close?
Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
FEMA Special Event Hours
FEMA company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
FEMA Holidays Hours
The FEMA website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Washington’s Birthday
- Memorial Day
- Juneteenth National Independence Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Contacting FEMA to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach FEMA customer support by calling 1 (800) 621-3362 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email AskIA@fema.dhs.gov. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 65 Old Marlboro Rd, Maynard, MA 01754, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official FEMA or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for FEMA.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Submit your review