Recently updated on February 9th, 2024 at 04:26 am
Safeway is an American company that focuses on providing various kinds of grocery products and food items to its customers. The current CEO and chairman of the company are Robert G Miller. As of the current date, the company had its presence in over 900 locations, all over the USA and Canada. Today, we will discuss about Safeway hours of operation that includes Safeway opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Safeway stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Safeway Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Friday: 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM Pacific Time, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM Pacific Time, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Safeway is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Safeway’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Safeway open and close?
Monday to Wednesday: 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Thursday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Friday to Sunday: 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
|Store hours today
Safeway Special Event Hours
Safeway company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Safeway Holidays Hours
The Safeway website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day
Contacting Safeway to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Safeway customer support by calling 1 (877) 258-2799 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 5918 Stoneridge Mall Rd, Pleasanton, CA 94588, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Safeway or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Is Safeway in the US?
Today, Safeway operates as a banner of Albertsons Companies, one of the largest food and drug retailers in the United States. With both a strong local presence and national scale, the company operates stores across 35 states and the District of Columbia under 20 well-known banners.
Is Safeway UK same as USA?
Safeway Limited is a British groceries brand, and former chain of supermarkets and convenience shops. The British Safeway was founded in 1962 by the American Safeway Inc., before being sold to Argyll Foods in 1987. It was later listed on the London Stock Exchange. It was purchased by Morrisons in March 2004.
Is Safeway in Canada the same as us?
Independent since 2013 from the American company (owned by Albertsons) it continues to use the same Safeway name and logo as of May 2023. It is a participant in the voluntary Scanner Price Accuracy Code managed by the Retail Council of Canada.
Does Safeway exist in California?
242 Safeway Locations in. California. When autocomplete results are available, use up and down arrows to review, and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Safeway.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Submit your review
I'd love to share my thoughts since I'm a frequent visitor to this chain store. They offer a wide variety of products, although the selection of dairy items could use some improvement. It's great that I can find everything on my shopping list there. However, there's one downside – I often notice an unpleasant odor around the food sections, like mold or decay. Due to this, I'm cautious about buying fish and meat from those areas. On a positive note, I really appreciate their 15% discount on all products every first Tuesday of the month.