Recently updated on February 6th, 2024 at 05:46 am
Gateway Inc is a company of the computer hardware, software and services industry. It manufactures, develops, supports and markets a range of computer hardware like PCs, monitors, accessories and servers. Formerly known as Gateway 2000, this company was taken over by Acer in 2007. Today, we will discuss about Gateway hours of operation that includes Gateway opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Gateway stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Gateway Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Friday: 24/7, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: 24/7 closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Gateway is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Gateway’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Gateway open and close?
Monday to Saturday: 8:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
|Store hours today
Gateway Special Event Hours
Gateway company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Gateway to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Gateway customer support by calling 1-800-895-6299 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 7565 Irvine Center Dr, Irvine, CA 92618, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Gateway or Facebook page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Can you go inside the Gateway Arch?
*Visitors entering the monument must use the west entrance, which faces Fourth Street and the Old Courthouse. The Gateway Arch legs have become exits only.
Do you need reservations for the Gateway Arch?
Tickets sell out early and often, advance reservations are strongly recommended. Pending availability, additional tickets may be available for same-day purchase beginning at 9am each day through our website, call center, and ticket center at the Gateway Arch.
How long do you spend at the Gateway Arch?
Recommend at least 2 hours at a minimum; the museum has various interactive information as well as displays with historical information to read; the tram ride to the top of the Arch, the viewing, and tram ride back down is about 60-90 minutes give or take depending on the crowd size and how much time one opts to spend
How safe is the Gateway Arch?
The National Park Service values your safety above all. To protect you and the park, visitors and their belongings are subject to a security screening. All visitors to the Arch must pass through a security checkpoint (similar to airport security procedures) before entering the Museum and Tram Lobby.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Gateway.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Submit your review