Recently updated on February 1st, 2024 at 05:01 am
In March 2007, the corporate office moved to a new location at 5501 Headquarters Drive, Plano, Texas, in the Legacy Business Park. Construction began on the 175,000-square-foot (16,300 m2) building in January 2006. Employees moved into the building on 16 March 2007. Today, we will discuss about Great Clips hours of operation that includes Great Clips opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Great Clips stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Great Clips Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday through Friday 8am to 9pm, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday 8am to 6pm and Sunday 10am to 5pm closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Great Clips is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Great Clips ‘s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Great Clips open and close?
Monday to Friday: 10AM–8PM
Saturday to Sunday: 9AM–6PM
|Store hours today
Great Clips Special Event Hours
The Great Clips website offers details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Great Clips Special Event Hours
Great Clips company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Great Clips to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Great Clips customer support by calling 1 (800) 473-2825 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 4400 West 78th Street, Suite 700, Minneapolis, MN 55435, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Great Clips or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Who owns Great Clips?
David Rubenzer and Steve Lemmon establish Great Clips, Inc. and open the first Great Clips salon near the University of Minnesota.
How many Great Clips locations are there?
Am I supposed to tip at Great Clips?
Gratuity practices at “Great Clips” or any hair salon are a customary way to express your appreciation for a job well done. The suggested tip for a comprehensive haircut experience, which often includes shampooing and various services, typically falls within the range of 15% to 20% of the total bill.
How much does a haircut cost in California?
On average, you can expect to pay between $40 and $100 for a standard haircut in a reputable salon or barbershop in Los Angeles. However, prices can be higher in high-end salons or for more specialized services.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Great Clips.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Great Clips Reviews
Submit your review
My experience at Great Clips has been excellent since Hope became my stylist,
She is warm and friendly to her customers and her haircuts are consistently to my liking. She pays attention to detail so that my cuts are perfect every time. There are other locations close by but I choose to patronize the SCC location for Hope’s service.