Recently updated on February 1st, 2024 at 04:59 am
Plexus Worldwide is a weight management, nutrition, and personal care supplements seller headquartered in Scottsdale, United States. The health, wellness and Fitness Company is operational since 2006 providing individuals with life changing products that include health and wellness products, weight loss, breast health, social marketing, and supplements. Today, we will discuss about Plexus hours of operation that includes Plexus opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Plexus stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Plexus Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 5am – 5pm AZ, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday: 6am – 3pm AZ, Sundays: off closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Plexus is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Plexus’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Plexus open and close?
|Store hours today
Plexus Special Event Hours
Plexus company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Plexus to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Plexus customer support by calling 480-998-3490 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 9145 East Pima Center Parkway, Scottsdale, Arizona 85258 U.S.A.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Plexus or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
What is the US Plexus?
Plexus is a supplement company that sells a variety of products designed to help improve overall health. Plexus grew in popularity thanks to its “pink drink.” In recent years, Plexus has expanded its offerings to include products for gut health, weight loss, and skin care.
What does Plexus company do?
Global leaders in complex product design, supply chain, manufacturing and sustaining services. Since 1979, Plexus has been partnering with companies around the world to transform their concepts into branded products and deliver them to the market.
Is Plexus Made in USA?
Also, Plexus products are manufactured in the USA, and all facilities that produce our products are regularly audited to verify they adhere to strict QA standards, thus meeting and exceeding current Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
How does Plexus pay?
Under the Plexus Compensation Plan, commissions for Retail Rewards, Plexus Points, Achievement Bonuses, and Emerald, Sapphire, and Diamond Pool Bonuses will be paid out monthly, with payment made by the 15th of the following month.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Plexus.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Submit your review