Recently updated on February 1st, 2024 at 05:02 am
In March 2007, the corporate office moved to a new location at 5501 Headquarters Drive, Plano, Texas, in the Legacy Business Park. Construction began on the 175,000-square-foot (16,300 m2) building in January 2006. Employees moved into the building on 16 March 2007. Today, we will discuss about Rent A Center hours of operation that includes Rent A Center opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Rent A Center stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Rent A Center Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday – Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. CT, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. CT, Sunday: OFF closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Rent A Center is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Rent A Center’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Rent A Center opens and close?
Monday to Friday: 8:30AM–5PM
Saturday to Sunday: Closed
|Store hours today
Rent A Center Special Event Hours
The Rent A Center website offers details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (MLK Day)
- Valentine’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Cinco de Mayo
- Memorial Day
- Juneteenth (June 19)
- Independence Day (4th of July)
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Black Friday
- Christmas Eve
- Boxing Day (December 26)
- New Year’s Eve
Rent A Center Special Event Hours
Rent A Center company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Rent A Center to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Rent A Center customer support by calling 1-800-422-8186 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 5501 Headquarters Dr, Plano, TX 75024, UNITED STATES.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Rent A Center or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
How many rent a centers are there in the US?
There are 2,174 Rent-A-Center stores in the United States as of December 20, 2023. The state and territory with the most number of Rent-A-Center locations in the US is Texas, with 217 stores, which is about 10% of all Rent-A-Center stores in the US.
Can rent-a-center lock my phone?
At the heart of the DPP is RAC’s ability to lock a phone once the software is installed on a smartphone and it is rented. Locking scenarios include: If a smartphone customer is seven-plus days late on his or her payment, AP receives a notice from internal reports and automatically locks the device.
Does rent-a-center build credit?
No, Rent-A-Center will not help you build credit because the company’s pay-to-own model does not require a credit check or involve borrowing money. Rent-A-Center customers rent items with an option to purchase, and on-time payments will not be listed on customers’ credit reports.
How do I reset my rent-a-center password?
Navigate your browser to rentacenter.com. Click the arrow next to My Account at the top right of the page. Click the “Forgot Password?” hyperlink from the drop down menu. Enter the email address associated with the ePay account.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Rent A Center.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Rent A Center Reviews
Submit your review
Apparently the store in Rochester NH has been taken over by new people that have no regard for our feelings.....the washing machine I got only had five payments left when it started a serious leak .