Recently updated on February 9th, 2024 at 05:43 am
Grohe is a German plumbing fixtures manufacturer with its registered office in Hemer and headquarters in Düsseldorf. Since 2014, Grohe has been part of the Japanese Lixil Group. The company generated consolidated sales revenues of €1.35 billion in 2017. Grohe employs about 6,000 people worldwide. Today, we will discuss about Grohe hours of operation that includes Grohe opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Grohe stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Grohe Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: OFF, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Grohe is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Grohe’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Grohe open and close?
Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
|Store hours today
Grohe Special Event Hours
Grohe company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Grohe Holidays Hours
The Grohe website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
Contacting Grohe to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Grohe customer support by calling 1 (800) 444-7643 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email US-CustomerService@grohe.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 30 Knightsbridge Rd, Suite 301, Piscataway, NJ 08854, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Grohe or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Is GROHE made in USA?
The “Made in Germany” labels the German production and is a seal of quality. More than 240 design and innovation awards in the last ten years alone mark the success of GROHE.
Is GROHE a luxury brand?
Grohe is a German luxury manufacturer of bathroom solutions and kitchen fittings. It was founded in 1936, and its reputation for making long-lasting, functional, and stylish products has made it one of the biggest manufacturers in its field, both in Europe and the rest of the world.
Which faucet is made in USA?
Waterstone Faucets was up for the challenge. To us, it’s important to keep quality manufacturing and jobs in the U.S. where it belongs. Since 1999, we have made it all right here – in our factory in California. We take great pride in being able to say that we are truly Made in the USA.
Is GROHE made in India?
Grohe happens to be a German acquisition just like American Standard, where it picked up a few companies in Africa, etc. And, in India, it acquired a manufacturing unit in Vijayawada and that’s been its manufacturing domain since then.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Grohe.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Submit your review