Lexington Law Business Hours
Lexington Law firm are leaders in credit repair for a reason. Our lawyers are your advocates and will leverage every legal standard for your credit. The Lexington Law headquarters located at 2875 Decker Lake Dr Suite 200, West Valley City, UT 84119, United States.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of Lexington Law, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Lexington Law hours of operation that includes Lexington Law opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter Labor Day opening and closing business hours.
Lexington Law Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Friday: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm MST, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: OFF, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Lexington Law is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Lexington Law’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Lexington Law open and close?
Monday to Friday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Saturday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Sunday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||7:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Saturday||7:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Sunday||7:00 AM||10:00 PM|
Lexington Law Special Event Hours
Lexington Law company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Lexington Law Holidays Hours
The Lexington Law website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day Monday
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Confederate Memorial Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Contacting Lexington Law to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Lexington Law customer support by calling 1-833-333-8277 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 2875 Decker Lake Dr Suite 200, West Valley City, UT 84119, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Lexington Law or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Lexington Law.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Lexington Law Reviews
Submit your review