Recently updated on February 22nd, 2024 at 06:32 am
IFit is a cutting edge technology company offering unique fitness solutions. With only $9.99 for a premium monthly membership and free 30 day trial, varied treadmill or elliptical training options offer easy and affordable way to get in shape from any comfortable place. Today, we will discuss about iFIT hours of operation that includes iFIT opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most iFIT stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
iFIT Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM (MST).
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday – Sunday: Closed, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, iFIT is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: iFIT faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does iFIT open and close?
Monday to Friday: 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
|Store hours today
iFIT Special Event Hours
iFIT company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
iFIT Holidays Hours
The iFIT website offers details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
Contacting iFIT to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach iFIT customer support by calling (866) 608-1798 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 1500 South 1000 West, Logan, UT 84321, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official iFIT or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Is iFIT no longer supported?
We are discontinuing iFIT support for older generation machines on April 30, 2023.
What is the lawsuit against iFIT?
Englewood, Colorado-based Dish’s lawsuit on Friday said iFit’s equipment infringes two patents issued in the last year covering innovations in “adaptive bitrate” streaming that adjusts streaming quality based on available internet bandwidth.
How much does iFIT cost per month?
How much does iFIT cost? It depends on the plan and your preferred billing frequency. There are three options: a Yearly Family Plan for $396/yr, a Monthly Family Plan for $39/mo, and a Yearly Individual Plan for $180/yr.
Can 2 people use iFIT membership?
If you have an iFIT Family membership, you can add up to 4 secondary users to your account! All you need is their email address to get started. Once you add them, your friends or family members will have access to the full iFIT Library on their iFIT-enabled machine or using the iFIT app.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for iFIT.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: UMR Hours
Submit your review