Recently updated on February 22nd, 2024 at 06:33 am
Comdata is a payment processor and issuer of fleet fuel cards, corporate spend cards, paperless payroll cards, virtual payments, and trucking permits. The Comdata Corporate Office located at 5301 Maryland Way, Brentwood, TN 37027, United States. Today, we will discuss about Comdata hours of operation that includes Comdata opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Comdata stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Comdata Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 24 Hours Open.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday – Sunday: 24 Hours Open, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Comdata is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Comdata faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Comdata open and close?
Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
|Store hours today
Comdata Special Event Hours
Comdata company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Comdata Holidays Hours
The Comdata website offers details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
Contacting Comdata to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Comdata customer support by calling 1 (844) 510-3159 number directly.
- Email Contact: Sorry to say but Comdata didn’t support email address. You can contact though customer service number or customer support help page.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 5301 Maryland Way, Brentwood, TN 37027, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Comdata or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
What kind of company is Comdata?
Comdata is a payment processor and issuer of fleet fuel cards, corporate spend cards, paperless payroll cards (“pay cards”), virtual payments, and trucking permits.
How does Comdata work?
A Comdata comchek is linked to a carrier’s or broker’s comdata account, and funds are drawn from that account when the comchek is used. The comchek can be used to pay for fuel, tires, maintenance, and other trucking-related expenses. It can also be used to withdraw cash from certain locations.
Is Comdata a credit card?
The Comdata Mastercard is your dual-network, single-card solution for all fuel and maintenance purchasing needs — with access to fuel and maintenance locations.
Is Comdata a financial institution?
Comdata is a Tennessee-based company founded by Curtiss W. Harter Jr. in 1969. In December 2014, it was acquired as a subsidiary for $3.45 billion by Fleetcor Technologies, Inc., a financial company and direct competitor of WEX, that provides fuel cards and workforce payment products.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Comdata.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: UMR Hours
Submit your review