Illinois Secretary of State Business Hours
The Secretary of State of Illinois is one of the six elected executive state offices of the government of Illinois, and one of the 47 secretaries of state in the United States. The Illinois Secretary of State keeps the state records, laws, library, and archives, and is the state’s corporation registration, vehicle registration and driver licensing authority.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of Illinois Secretary of State, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Illinois Secretary of State hours of operation that includes Illinois Secretary of State opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter Labor Day opening and closing business hours.
Illinois Secretary of State Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST).
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday – Sunday: Closed, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Illinois Secretary of State is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Illinois Secretary of State faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Illinois Secretary of State open and close?
Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:15 PM
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM||4:15 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||4:15 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||4:15 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||4:15 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||4:15 PM|
Illinois Secretary of State Special Event Hours
Illinois Secretary of State company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Illinois Secretary of State Holidays Hours
The Illinois Secretary of State website offers details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King’s Birthday
- Washington’s Birthday
- Memorial Day
- Juneteenth National Independence Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Contacting Illinois Secretary of State to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Illinois Secretary of State customer support by calling (800) 252-8980 number directly.
- Email Contact: Sorry to say but Illinois Secretary of State didn’t support email address. You can contact though customer service Number or customer support help page.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Illinois State Capitol, 213, Springfield, IL 62756, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Illinois Secretary of State or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Illinois Secretary of State.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: UMR Hours
Illinois Secretary of State Reviews
Submit your review