Recently updated on February 8th, 2024 at 04:05 am
The Oregon Department of Revenue (DOR) has been serving Oregon and its diverse population and business community since 1909. DOR’s dedicated team members administer over 57 different revenue streams. That includes 36 tax programs, 10 fee programs, and 11 other programs. Today, we will discuss about Oregon hours of operation that includes Oregon opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Oregon stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Oregon Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: OFF closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Oregon is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Oregon ‘s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Oregon open and close?
8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
|Store hours today
Oregon Special Event Hours
The Oregon website offers details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- The day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
Oregon Special Event Hours
Oregon company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Oregon to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Oregon customer support by calling 800-356-4222 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 955 Center St NE, Salem OR 97301-2555, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Oregon or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Is Oregon good place to live?
If you’re wondering, “is Oregon a good place to live?” Well, you’re in luck! Oregon is a unique state with a lot to offer its residents. From the stunning mountain ranges, evergreen forests, and breathtaking beaches to its lively cities and charming towns, Oregon living has something for everyone.
What is the state of Oregon known for?
Oregon is also one of the most geographically diverse states in the U.S., marked by volcanoes, abundant bodies of water, dense evergreen and mixed forests, as well as high deserts and semi-arid shrublands. At 11,249 feet (3,429 m), Mount Hood is the state’s highest point.
Which state is Oregon in USA?
Admitted to the union as the 33rd state on February 14, 1859, Oregon comprises an area of startling physical diversity, from the moist rainforests, mountains, and fertile valleys of its western third to the naturally arid and climatically harsh eastern deserts.
Why are people attracted to Oregon?
Explanation: The rich farmlands of Oregon drew thousands of settlers. The land was free to those who could make it the Oregon Territory. People who were farming on marginal lands in Indiana, illinois and Missouri found the lure of rich farmland in the Willamette valley irresistible.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Oregon.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Submit your review