Recently updated on February 14th, 2024 at 06:50 am
The Oklahoma Turnpike Authority is an agency of Oklahoma that deals with issues regarding the Oklahoma turnpike system. Today, we will discuss about Pike Pass hours of operation that includes Pike Pass opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Pike Pass stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Pike Pass Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM- 4:30 PM CST, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: closed, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Pike Pass is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Marshall’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Pike Pass open and close?
Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM- 4:30 PM CST
|Store hours today
Pike Pass Special Event Hours
Pike Pass company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Pike Pass Holidays Hours
The Pike Pass website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
Contacting Pike Pass to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Pike Pass customer support by calling 1-800-745-3727 number directly.
- Email Contact: Sorry to say PIKE PASS didn’t support email address. You can Contact though customer service phone number or customer support help page.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 12229 N I- 35 Service Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73131, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Pike Pass or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
How does PIKEPASS work in oklahoma?
The system ‘reads’ the PIKEPASS tag, links this information to the account and assesses the proper toll charges to the customers account. In addition to non-stop, totally automated turnpike travel, PIKEPASS customers also enjoy: Discounted Toll Rates – Using PIKEPASS saves money.
What states accept OK PIKEPASS?
PIKEPASS Interoperability allows access to turnpikes and toll roads in Oklahoma, Kansas and now ALL of Texas without managing multiple transponders or toll accounts. “This has been a long time coming.
What is the phone number for the Tulsa PIKEPASS?
Please call PIKEPASS Customer Service at 1-800-PIKEPAS (1-800-745-3727) to assist you in determining which transponder you should remove.
How do tourists pay tolls in Oklahoma?
You can pay electronically with PIKEPASS or another pass, with cash or with the PlatePay system.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Pike Pass.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Pike Pass Reviews
Submit your review
Very friendly office. Fast, helpful, and moves the line on an orderly fashion. Has limited number of persons inside to 6 (thank you) so there was a small line outside during the lunch hour.