USAC Lifeline Program Business Hours
USAC Lifeline Program is a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) program that lowers the monthly cost of phone and internet services. Eligible consumers may receive up to $9.25 off their phone or internet service; eligible consumers living on Tribal lands may receive up to $34.25 off their phone or internet service.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of USAC Lifeline Program, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about USAC Lifeline Program hours of operation that includes USAC Lifeline Program opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter Labor Day opening and closing business hours.
USAC Lifeline Program Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. ET, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. ET, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, USAC Lifeline Program is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: USAC Lifeline Program’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does USAC Lifeline Program open and close?
Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM||9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM||9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM||9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM||9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM||9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM||9:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM||9:00 PM|
USAC Lifeline Program Special Event Hours
USAC Lifeline Program company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
USAC Lifeline Program Holidays Hours
The USAC Lifeline Program website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
Contacting USAC Lifeline Program to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach USAC Lifeline Program customer support by calling (800) 234-9473 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email LifelineSupport@usac.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 230 N Union Ave, Pueblo, CO 81003, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official USAC Lifeline Program or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for USAC Lifeline Program.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
USAC Lifeline Program Reviews
Submit your review