Recently updated on January 29th, 2024 at 04:24 am
Q Link Wireless is a telecommunications company that provides free wireless services to Lifeline eligible American consumers. The company also offers prepaid mobile phone services including messaging, wireless voice, data services under the Hello Mobile brand. Today, we will discuss about Q Link Wireless hours of operation that includes Q Link Wireless opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Q Link Wireless stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Q Link Wireless Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open on weekdays at 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open on weekends at 9:00 am – 6:00 pm In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Q Link Wireless is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support : Q Link Wireless ‘s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Q Link Wireless open and close?
|Store hours today
Q Link Wireless Special Event Hours
The Q Link Wireless website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
Q Link Special Event Hours
Q Link Wireless company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Q Link Wireless to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Q Link Wireless customer support by calling 1-855-754-6543 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 499 E Sheridan St STE 400 Dania, FL 33004-4600
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Q Link Wireless or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
What carrier is Q Link Wireless?
What network does Qlink Wireless use? Qlink Wireless uses the T-Mobile network and gives its customers access to a vast 4G LTE network and the largest 5G network.
Does Q Link Wireless work internationally?
Yes! Q Link Wireless now offers affordable International Calling options for all its customers.
Is Q Link Wireless free?
Q Link Wireless is a leading Lifeline provider that connects millions of Americans nationwide with FREE wireless service every month. Through this program, Q Link Wireless offers FREE talk & text plus Data to eligible Americans.
Is Q Link and T-Mobile the same?
Compatible Frequencies: QLink operates on the T-Mobile network. Hence, any phone that’s going to be used with QLink should ideally support T-Mobile’s LTE and 5G bands. VoLTE Capable: With the phasing out of 2G and 3G networks, the significance of Voice over LTE (VoLTE) has surged.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Q Link Wireless.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Toys R Us Hours
Q Link Wireless Reviews
Submit your review
They guided me on how to port my previous phone number over very easily. Their representatives are always polite and helpful. My only issue is that the data connection slows down sometimes, but I can always make a clear call.