Recently updated on January 29th, 2024 at 05:22 am
The Samsung is a South Korean multinational conglomerate. Its products include air conditioners, digital televisions, computers, mobile phones, monitors, printers, refrigerators, semiconductors and telecommunications networking equipment. It is the world’s largest mobile phone maker by unit sales in the first quarter of 2012. Today, we will discuss about Samsung hours of operation that includes Samsung opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Samsung stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Samsung Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open 8 AM – 12 AM EST 7 days a week
- Weekends: The customer service department is open 8 AM – 12 AM In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Samsung is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support : Samsung ‘s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Samsung open and close?
|Store hours today
Samsung Special Event Hours
The Samsung website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
Samsung Special Event Hours
Samsung company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Samsung to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Samsung customer support by calling 1-800-SAMSUNG (726-7864) number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 85 Challenger Rd #6th, Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Samsung or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Does Samsung have a 24 hour customer service in USA?
As always, we’re ready to serve you online at Samsung.com with round-the-clock chat, and on Facebook Messenger and Twitter. You can reach us by phone at 1-800-SAMSUNG.
Does Samsung have stores in the US?
The first Samsung-run U.S. retail locations opened on February 20, 2019 in Garden City, N.Y., Houston and Los Angeles as part of the company’s celebration of the Galaxy product line’s ten year anniversary. As of 2022, Samsung has five Samsung Experience Stores in the United States.
Is Samsung used in USA?
Apple and Samsung have a huge lead over other brands in the US. Their total smartphone market shares amount to 83.33%. This means that more than eight out of every 10 smartphones being used in the US are either Samsung or Apple devices. Motorola has the third-largest smartphone market share, with 3.5%.
Where is Samsung made in USA?
In 2017, Samsung Electronics Home Appliances America (SEHA) established the company’s first U.S.-based home appliance manufacturing facility in Newberry County, South Carolina.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Samsung.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Dollar Rent A Car Hours
Submit your review