Recently updated on January 29th, 2024 at 05:23 am
Founded in 1902, S&T Bank provides a full range of financial services to families and businesses across their Pennsylvania, Ohio, and New York footprint. Today, we will discuss about S&T Bank hours of operation that includes S&T Bank opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most S&T Bank stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
S&T Bank Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday – Friday, 7 am – 9 pm
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday, 8 am – 5 pm, Sunday, 10 am – 5 pm. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, S&T Bank is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support : S&T Bank ‘s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does S&T Bank open and close?
|Store hours today
S&T Bank Special Event Hours
The S&T Bank website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
S&T Bank Special Event Hours
S&T Bank company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting S&T Bank to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach S&T Bank customer support by calling 800.325.2265 / 724.349.1800 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 800 Philadelphia St, Indiana, PA 15701
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official S&T Bank or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
What does S&T stand for in banking?
Sales and Trading is one of the main 4 divisions in investment banks besides Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Equity Research and Asset Management. Salespeople pitch clients for selling or buying stocks, bonds and derivatives while traders will execute the deals to help clients buy or sell securities.
What is the daily limit for S&T bank?
What are the limits on my debit card? PIN based transactions have a daily limit of $1,000 and credit based transactions have a daily limit of $5,000.
What is the minimum balance for S&T bank?
Yes, to open a Statement Savings Account, an opening balance of $50.00 is required. Is there a minimum daily balance requirement? There is a $200 minimum daily balance.
What do S&T people do?
S&T professionals are primarily responsible for helping an investment firm execute its trade. They often use quotes from financial software and conduct trades with electronic platforms. On behalf of their clients, these individuals take and place orders in the stock market.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for S&T Bank.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Samsung Hours
S&T Bank Reviews
Submit your review
Another episode of vehicular banking. Most of my banking is when I am either on my way to or from work. My bank that I deal with doesn't really have offices unless you happen to live in a high population area. So all my banking is usually by done mobile or drive thru. This location is in the plaza right along 22. Unlike other banks in the area it does not matter who you bank with and they will take a deposit.