Recently updated on January 24th, 2024 at 05:52 am
Staples is a American office retail company, founded by Leo Kahn and Thomas G. Stemberg. The business opened its first store in Brighton, Massachusetts on May 1, 1986. It’s largely involved with the sale of office supplies and related products, via retail channels and business-to-business (B2B)-oriented delivery surgeries. Today, we will discuss about Staples hours of operation that includes Staples opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Staples stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Staples Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fir: 8:00 am – 10:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat to Sun: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Staples is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support : Staples ‘s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Staples open and close?
|Store hours today
Staples Special Event Hours
The Staples website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
Staples Special Event Hours
Staples company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Staples to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Staples customer support by calling 1 (800) 333-3330 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 500 Staples Dr, Framingham, MA 01702
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
What is Staples USA?
Staples Inc. is an American office supply retail company headquartered in Framingham, Massachusetts.
Is Staples outside of the US?
Arguably the best-known office supplies retail chain in the world, the company founded its Canadian subsidiary in 1991, and expanded to Europe a year later. Hundreds of stores still operate under the Staples name, though mostly in North America, and the company has a significant.
Is Staples and Office Depot the same?
Office Depot and Staples are not the same company, but they are two of the largest office supply retail chains in the United States. Each operates its own chain of stores and online retail platforms.
How is Staples doing as a company?
In the quarterly report, Staples highlighted a 2.4% year-over-year improvement in revenue to roughly USD 2.676bn and 11.8% YoY EBITDA growth to USD 209m, but the gains were overshadowed by fears that top- and bottom-line growth might be plateauing going into subsequent quarters, the sources said.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Staples.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Walgreens Hours
Submit your review
FL store on Commercial drive was AWESOME! Truly an asset. He takes his job and service to customers VERY seriously and provided phenomenal service to me with a smile and positive attitude.