Recently updated on February 15th, 2024 at 04:42 am
Truist Financial Corporation is an American bank holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. The company was formed in December 2019 as the result of the merger of BB&T and SunTrust Banks. Today, we will discuss about Truist Financial hours of operation that includes Truist Financial opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Truist Financial stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Truist Financial Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm ET, Sun: OFF, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Truist Financial is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Truist Financial faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Truist Financial open and close?
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
|Store hours today
Truist Financial Special Event Hours
Truist Financial company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Truist Financial Holidays Hours
The Truist Financial website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- President’s Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Day before Thanksgiving
- Black Friday
- Christmas Evening
- Christmas Day
Contacting Truist Financial to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Truist Financial customer support by calling 844-4TRUIST (844-487-8478) number directly.
- Email Contact: Sorry to say Truist Financial didn’t support email address. You can Contact though customer service phone number or customer support help page.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 214 N Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28202, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Truist Financial or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
What time does Truist make funds available?
Generally, checks deposited with standard availability and received by the 9:00 PM ET cut-off time on banking days will be available the next day. In some circumstances, Truist does place holds on deposits which delays when those funds will be available.
Is Truist a USA bank?
We’re a top 10 U.S. commercial bank, headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. We’re excited to be your bank and help you accomplish whatever you’re after.
What is the financial position of Truist?
Truist Financial has total assets of $535.3B and total equity of $59.3B. Total deposits are $395.9B, and total loans are $307.3B. It earns a Net Interest Margin of 3%. It has sufficient allowance for bad loans, which are currently at 0.5% of total loans.
How long does Truist hold funds?
Funds are generally available the next business day after the deposit is received. Transactions are processed each business day (Monday through Friday except federal holidays) during nightly processing and the results are posted to your account.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Truist Financial.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Truist Financial Reviews
Submit your review
I was able to find time to go into the bank. Their system was down but received call back resolving the problem.