Recently updated on February 12th, 2024 at 04:29 am
Xbox Game Pass and PC Game Pass are video game subscription services from Microsoft. Both services grant users access to a rotating catalog of games from a range of publishers and other premium services, including Xbox Live Gold and EA Play, for a single monthly subscription price. Today, we will discuss about Xbox Game Pass hours of operation that includes Xbox Game Pass opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Xbox Game Pass stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Xbox Game Pass Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 6:00 AM–5:00 PM, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: 6:00 AM–5:00 PM, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Xbox Game Pass is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Marshall’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Xbox Game Pass open and close?
Monday to Friday: 6:00 AM–5:00 PM
Saturday:6:00 AM–5:00 PM
Sunday: 6:00 AM–5:00 PM
|Store hours today
Xbox Game Pass Special Event Hours
Xbox Game Pass company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Xbox Game Pass Holidays Hours
The Xbox Game Pass website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin L.
- Memorial Day
- Juneteenth Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
Contacting Xbox Game Pass to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Xbox Game Pass customer support by calling (800) 469-9269. number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 1 Microsoft Way, Redmond, Washington, 98052, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Xbox Game Pass or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
How much is Xbox Game Pass in the US?
An Xbox Game Pass Core subscription costs $10 a month or $60 a year. Members get online multiplayer support along with a collection of about 25 Xbox Studios games. Subscribers also have access to the same discounts as other Game Pass members in the Microsoft Store.
Is Game Pass only available in US?
Game Pass isn’t exclusive to the US. I’m in Canada, and I have it. “An active Game Pass subscription is required to play games. Some games may be available only to account holders 18 years and older.
How to get Xbox Game Pass for free?
If you’re an Xbox Live Gold Member, you’re already ahead of the game! All you need to do is log into your Xbox Live Account. Once you’re logged in, you can head over to the Xbox Game Pass section and use your existing Gold Membership to get an Xbox Game Pass.
What’s the difference between Game Pass and Game Pass Ultimate?
Q&A. Q: What is the difference between Xbox Game Pass Core and Ultimate? A: Xbox Game Pass Core gives you access to over 100 games for one low monthly price. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes all the benefits of Core plus online multi-player gaming and access to Xbox Live Gold.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Xbox Game Pass.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Xbox Game Pass Reviews
Submit your review